martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Ok, lets face it, youre not angry becouseIi eat your cake, youre not angry becouse my mother let me do it, youre not even angry with me.
Youre angry with youre self, with youre situation... youre fuking situation that its killing you, and not softly, you die every night when you hang up that phone. You die when you attend that call and when you dont.
Youre tired, thats the real reason of youre terrible mood, all youre downs, all youre tears, all youre screams. Thats why youre pillow is always wet when you finally fall in a very deep dream, and please dont tell me what youre dreaming, i dont want to find out that you cry there too,I really hope you smile in youre dreams.
And im tired too. Im tired of being the bad one, when he´s gone, when he doesnt call, when ...
I used to be angry too, I am angry, Im sad. Idont wanna see you crying all night long because of him. But I cant do nothing. Yore inlove, yore blind, deaf, and you dont want me to show you, and you dont want me to tell you...
So I wait up here, playing being blind and deaf so I wont see or hear you crying, fighting...
And after that, i just stay quite, still, while you shout at me, It makes me angry, but it makes me sad, and sad is harder than angry, so I wait until your stupid imaginary reasons are done. I dont fight back. Because Im sad... of seeing you like that....
And once more, I cant do nothing.

I know youre not happy, and you know it too.
This words dosent have any other propose.

And I pray every night while you cry, for you stoping crying.
Iwant you to be happy, like I am now.
I dont enjoy beeing the reason of youre jeaolus...

And I pray every night for me. I dont want to cry like you ever, ever... ever.


I love you sis.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario