lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Let me try, let me try to be the one and only in youre life...
Let me be the one who hold youre hand,
Let me walk whith you
I know Isaid I was tired of being waitting all the time, And I know that it wont be easy,
But please, please understand that I just want to be with you, please understand that your my One and only... that its you the one I want to live with.
It wont be easy... its hard just to think that you have to go, i just close my eyes and pray for you to come back soon...And yes, Im week, Im week and I feel like a stranger when youre not around, But remember that I promissed that I will be strong this time, And thigs will be better than the last time...

So...I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
I promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me the chance
To prove that I'm the one who can
Walk that mile
Until the end starts

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario